Jen Ryan's Discussions (3,333)

Discussions Replied To (1726) Replies Latest Activity

":) On the portfolio, you keep a sample of their work throughout the year. If you wan…"

Jen Ryan replied yesterday to Homeschooling advice--

2 yesterday
Reply by Andy Lazar

"There's lots of fun parks, springs if you want to go swimming ( they are quite cold…"

Jen Ryan replied on Sunday to Family Fun Day tomorrow....not sure where...

1 on Sunday
Reply by Jen Ryan

"You can if you want. I've never been and some of my friends didn't have great experi…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 16 to Doctor recommendation....

3 Sep 16
Reply by Jen Ryan

"We had a great experience with AutoMax too. you should check them out on East Street…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 16 to Where can I find a cheap car?

3 Sep 16
Reply by Mindy Sennett

"I am thankful I don't have to deal with it because the examples I've seen, make abso…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 16 to Common Core: Love It Or Hate It?

3 Sep 16
Reply by Cynthia Dorman

"They miss their buds! It's hard on pets when they have their kiddos there all summer…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 16 to Back to school blues for pups?

1 Sep 16
Reply by Jen Ryan

"Ocala family medicine is who we use and really like them. They are Off Easy Street"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 13 to Doctor recommendation....

3 Sep 16
Reply by Jen Ryan

"It is very scary. I know my kiddo has gotten up the last two mornings needing his br…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 9 to New Virus Sending Kids to Hospital... Be On the Lookout!

3 Sep 10
Reply by Jacquelyn Sheffield

"I agree with you. I think too much homework causes unnecessary stress on the kiddos.…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 6 to How Much Homework Does Your Child/ren Have Each Night?

5 on Friday
Reply by Heather Noel

"I'm wondering about some help too. She did call and apologize to her mom and says sh…"

Jen Ryan replied Sep 6 to Have You Heard Of Slender Man? If Not, Read This...

2 Sep 6
Reply by Jen Ryan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service