Jen Ryan's Discussions (3,580)

Discussions Replied To (1789) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad I'm not the only one. There are certain instances where I know no one can g…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 14 to Bathroom Sign Raising A Stir

4 Jun 15
Reply by Cassandra Sheehan Mesnick

"I can understand the Baker Act Law. If she needed help, then hopefully she got it. W…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 14 to School Sends Child To Mental Health Facility Without Telling Mom...

6 Mar 27
Reply by 2girlsmom

"I think so too Theresa. It's cradling the next generation of this country that the p…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 14 to Patriotic Picture or Disgraceful?

2 Mar 14
Reply by Jen Ryan

"It does me too. It's a pain and I'm not sure why it's necessary any more. :) Pick a…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 10 to Daylight Saving Time bad for your health

1 Mar 10
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I know Carnival does three day cruises like Happymom suggested. There are also areas…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 7 to 2 days cruises? or any other short get away ideas?

3 Mar 9
Reply by Theresa Grimes

"Daytona is nice but you could also check out Ormond Beach or Ponce inlet as well. Th…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 7 to Daytona Beach getaway? Best hotel to be near the beach is....

1 Mar 7
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I totally agree Theresa. I think they both should learn both duties. It's not one pe…"

Jen Ryan replied Mar 2 to Gender Stereotypes Alive and Well...

2 Mar 2
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I'll let you know if I think of anyone. I know of some ladies who were previously do…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 18 to House Cleaning

5 Feb 18
Reply by New Mimi

"So very true :) I think we should show it everyday instead of one crazy day. Does an…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 14 to Valentines Day...

2 Feb 14
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I think I'll probably try to watch it this weekend. I haven't gotten a chance to yet…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 14 to Will You Watch "The Slap"?

2 Feb 14
Reply by Jen Ryan

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service