Jen Ryan's Discussions (3,521)

Discussions Replied To (1777) Replies Latest Activity

"Hopefully someone can share with you some places they know of. I love our doc's offi…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Healthcare Employment

5 on Saturday
Reply by Mother of 3

"Unfortunately, no typo. Whew!  Yes 2girlsmom, I thought the same thing. They always…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Daughter Plans To Wed Her Father After Two Years Of Dating...

5 Jan 23
Reply by Jen Ryan

"Which area are you in? This will help the mom's share their experiences with you on…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Looking for reputable childcare

2 Jan 23
Reply by Mother of 3

"I was thinking the same thing. And on top of it, it's okay in a certain northern sta…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 21 to Daughter Plans To Wed Her Father After Two Years Of Dating...

5 Jan 23
Reply by Jen Ryan

"There are some groups on Facebook you could check out that are full of mom's with li…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 8 to mom and baby groups

3 Jan 8
Reply by happymom

"Welcome to the area! There are several groups on FAcebook that get together with the…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 5 to new in Town

12 Jan 23
Reply by Vanessa Martinez

"I usually never make it either ;) This is the first year in a long time that we have…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 3 to So Did You Make It?

3 Jan 3
Reply by Jen Ryan

"There may be some people here. there's also some groups on Facebook that have some M…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 3 to How to Find a Nanny

2 Jan 3
Reply by Working Mom

"I like that idea Theresa. I don't usually use cash often but I'm thinking of doing i…"

Jen Ryan replied Dec 29, 2014 to 25 Moms Share Financial Resolutions

2 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Jen Ryan

"You may want to check out the Farmers markets in town. I know there's other items be…"

Jen Ryan replied Dec 29, 2014 to upcoming vendor events?

3 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Alexan

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service