Jen Ryan's Discussions (3,558)

Discussions Replied To (1783) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree Theresa. I think they both should learn both duties. It's not one pe…"

Jen Ryan replied yesterday to Gender Stereotypes Alive and Well...

2 yesterday
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I'll let you know if I think of anyone. I know of some ladies who were previously do…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 18 to House Cleaning

5 Feb 18
Reply by New Mimi

"So very true :) I think we should show it everyday instead of one crazy day. Does an…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 14 to Valentines Day...

2 Feb 14
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I think I'll probably try to watch it this weekend. I haven't gotten a chance to yet…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 14 to Will You Watch "The Slap"?

2 Feb 14
Reply by Jen Ryan

"This is one of our favorite spots in the summer :) It's a lovely area. Thanks for sh…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 2 to Carney Island Park

1 Feb 2
Reply by Jen Ryan

"You're doing it perfectly! Hopefully someone in here has a great person to recommend…"

Jen Ryan replied Feb 2 to childcare

2 Feb 3
Reply by happymom

"Hopefully someone can share with you some places they know of. I love our doc's offi…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Healthcare Employment

5 Jan 24
Reply by Mother of 3

"Unfortunately, no typo. Whew!  Yes 2girlsmom, I thought the same thing. They always…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Daughter Plans To Wed Her Father After Two Years Of Dating...

5 Jan 23
Reply by Jen Ryan

"Which area are you in? This will help the mom's share their experiences with you on…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 23 to Looking for reputable childcare

2 Jan 23
Reply by Mother of 3

"I was thinking the same thing. And on top of it, it's okay in a certain northern sta…"

Jen Ryan replied Jan 21 to Daughter Plans To Wed Her Father After Two Years Of Dating...

5 Jan 23
Reply by Jen Ryan

RSS

© 2015   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service