Jen Ryan's Discussions (3,111)

Discussions Replied To (1648) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you tried the quilting shops around town? They offer classes and you may find b…"

Jen Ryan replied on Wednesday to sewers

2 yesterday
Reply by JESSICA

"While I understand the thought process I don't understand how it is legal for a mino…"

Jen Ryan replied on Wednesday to Should Teens Have To Notify Parents When They Have An Abortion?

6 12 hours ago
Reply by Barbara Harrison

"Healthy Smiles is committed to encourage children to make healthy choices focusing o…"

Jen Ryan replied on Wednesday to Tell us about your startup business here!

138 on Wednesday
Reply by Dannielle morris

"LOL I haven't seen those yet. I'll have to look. My son usually likes them but not s…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 12 to Peeps... Love Them Or Hate Them?

3 Apr 12
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I don't either mommyof3. It's so sad that that little four year old left before she…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 11 to One Dead and Several Injured in Orlando Daycare Crash

4 Apr 11
Reply by Jen Ryan

"Not sure if you have ever looked at it but www.wahm.com is a great site to go to for…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 11 to Who provides internet Cable for the Historic District homes: Cox, Comcast, Brighthouse, other?

12 Apr 11
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I totally agree Theresa. It just doesn't make sense and I can't imagine the fear tho…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 10 to One Dead and Several Injured in Orlando Daycare Crash

4 Apr 11
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I have never used it before and have heard mixed opinions. Some people love it and s…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 9 to Meetup Group - Moms of Marion

3 yesterday
Reply by Ann

"I think so Debbie. I haven't had any issues until recently and they are working on i…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 8 to Who provides internet Cable for the Historic District homes: Cox, Comcast, Brighthouse, other?

12 Apr 11
Reply by Jen Ryan

"I did not like Century link at all when we had them. I work from home 100% too so it…"

Jen Ryan replied Apr 7 to Who provides internet Cable for the Historic District homes: Cox, Comcast, Brighthouse, other?

12 Apr 11
Reply by Jen Ryan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service