Who do you turn to for parenting advice? Your own mother, your friends or other family members? Or maybe you look to celebrity parents for their thoughts on parenting?

Angelina Jolie advises parents to let their children “express themselves,” Tom Cruise says he doesn’t like to say “no” to his little girl, while Gisele Bundchen feels all new moms should be legislated to breastfeed. Take a look through our list of 10 celebrities and their top parenting advice.

10 Celebrities Who Give Parenting Advice

Who do you go to for parenting advice?   Which of these celebrity parents do you most relate to?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha! Tina Fey's prayer is awesome!

i think michael j fox said it best. He's right, if you wait, their excitement will be gone.. i never tell my son to wait when he wants to show me something :-) and i make sure i get just as excited as he is when seeing it (unless it's a mess! haha) 

I love Jennifer Garner's talking about judging other moms. There is so much of that and it is very sad. We should be helping each other, not gossiping and judging mom's for choices for their family. I also love Tina's prayer!!:) LOL

I still go to my mom for advice!   I agree that Jennifer Garner says it best "I feel like we should just assume everyone is doing the best they can. Women should take care of each other, not tear each other down. I would just like to see a mother who really believes that she has done it all so right, you know what I mean?”  I KNOW I didn't do it all right but it's true, we're all doing the best we can and should support each other even through our different parenting styles.  that's what I love about this site, the support and encouragement :-))

So very true!!!

Chris Wagner said:

I still go to my mom for advice!   I agree that Jennifer Garner says it best "I feel like we should just assume everyone is doing the best they can. Women should take care of each other, not tear each other down. I would just like to see a mother who really believes that she has done it all so right, you know what I mean?”  I KNOW I didn't do it all right but it's true, we're all doing the best we can and should support each other even through our different parenting styles.  that's what I love about this site, the support and encouragement :-))

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service