I am currently looking for a part time preschool for my 2 year old. I don't know where to start and i want to make sure that my son is well taken care of. Do you guys know any daycare's that accept kids part-time? 

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi..My name is Marie.. I am opening an In Home daycare " Miss Marie's Little Angels LLC"  I have do have a facebook page, if you would like to check it out.. I unfortunately can only take full time children, because I am a single mom and need my business to be full for financial reasons..  I do know a wonderful little home daycare that takes part time children.. She has been open for years and Iove her.  Cindy Minard 694-0239.  I hope this helps, and also look up my daycare and like me on facebook!!  You may know someone who may need full time daycare! Thanks so much and best of luck to you and your family!!

where are you located?

I'm located in the SW area. 

I am pretty sure Hobby Horse does...we have used them for both of my girls and they are SOOO good! Very loving and teach a lot to the kids. My daughter is 2 as well.

Grace Building Blocks, Happy Hearts, St. Pauls, Redeemer Christian, Grace School and Cornerstone school are ones I know take kids a few days a week. They let you pay according to how many days you want them to go. The ones I mentioned are some of the best in town. You could also try Kinderoo.

My 3 yr goes to St.Pauls from 8:30 to 11:45, I think they are great, we are putting out 2 yr old in Aug.

I run a loving home daycare if you would like more info call me 433-4440 :) Good luck with your search! 

Grace Building Blocks was AMAZNG for my son!

check with the daycare over by easy street cala hills I think is the name or kid zone at to

o your health I run a daycare out of my home called the Kelley's daycare but I am on the SE side of town and could do part time but not sure if that is too far from you. I am off baseline road

Derek_0109 said:

I'm located in the SW area. 

Do Not take them to Shining Stars in the Shores. My grandsons had a lot of trouble there. They left my 3 year old in poopy underwear all day. That caused a horrible chemical burn on his butt. My 1 year old grandson would always get bit or have marks that could not be explained by the staff. I now have them at New Beginnings in Ocala and they are doing much better.

my daycare is off 38th street in se ocala.. 425-3387 if you should want directions..Thanks.

Marie.

Kelley said:

where are you located?

I am in Sw as well, just passed 60th but before 80th :) 

As a parent..I would not waste your time with Building Blocks of Ocala either. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service