One of my favorite things is to get together with family and just have fun! Have you all seen the show, Minute to Win It? Well, I just discovered that they have the "Blueprints" on YouTube. They would be great as party games. With summer right around the corner which brings: family outings, bbq's, graduations, picnics, birthdays and get-togethers. I couldn't help but to share these with you. 

Minute To Win It Link

That Blue Print Guy

Use these blueprints to explain the simple games. They even have a 60 minute timer that you could use. :) Has anyone tried any of these? I bet you could get a lot of great laughs, memories & videos to share for years to come. Do you have any fun game ideas?

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We love UNO. :) Jack is just now getting into board games more as well. (more than just candyland ;)) We also enjoy Ladder Ball and the bean bag toss games too. Those sound like great suggestions Melissa! I will have to check those out!;)

I love this show!  The challenges appear so simple until you actually try them..  and I agree that this would make for a great party for any age really.  Has anyone tried any of these blueprints?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service