We all know kids like to lick! As babies the first thing they do with something is put it in their mouth. This kind of stays with them even when they grow up. Kids lick things that make us cringe sometimes!

Halle Berry's daughter was caught licking the safety bar on the ferris wheel they were about to ride. :)

What is the grossest thing your child has ever licked? ( that you know about) ;)

CLICK HERE

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'm not even going to mention some of them haha but he's had soap in his mouth (guess the ol washing the mouth out with soap when he's older won't work haha) he's grabbed chewed up and discarded food and put it in his mouth, he's literally licked the dogs... licked the concrete patio we have in the backyard, a tire...he's touched bird droppings and put his finger in his mouth (ugh!!) i could go on and on... he tastes EVERYTHING! eeekk!!! he's even tried to eat a rolly polly!!!

LOL I know it's not funny when you're there but reading it... :)

yes my son is gross haha i just know he's going to be one of those people on "My Strange Addiction" that eat toilet paper or wall plaster or lint or like that one lady who eats cremated remains...(that one made me sick to my stomach!!)

Funny story about my neighbors daughter.  She was probably about 4 years old and that particular spring, there were a million smelly millipedes all over the streets, driveways, sidewalks, etc. and this little girl is a huge bug lover.  She felt sorry for them because they were getting run over by cars and bikes so she was collecting as many as she could and putting them in a little "home" that she had made for them.  Every so often she would take take a break from her rescue to suck her thumb and one time I said to her, Rebecca, you have millipede guts on your hands and you're sucking your thumb?  And she said to me, yes, it's funny because my thumb tastes the way they smell!  Didn't seem to bother her at all though.

Oh wow... I didn't see that one. I have seen advertisements for them but not the show.. That would have turned my stomach as well!!! Maybe he will grow out of it :) He's still little LOL

Rowan's~mommy said:

yes my son is gross haha i just know he's going to be one of those people on "My Strange Addiction" that eat toilet paper or wall plaster or lint or like that one lady who eats cremated remains...(that one made me sick to my stomach!!)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service