Hi ladies! WE will meet on Friday at 10:30 a.m for a park play date. This will be open to all ages that would like to come. If you have a little one and were wanting to talk to some about homeschooling this would be a great time too :) If you have a little one and just want some mommy time come on out ;) We can meet at Brick City Park and hang out for a while. Hope you can come. 

Please let me know if you are coming so we can know who to watch out for :) Look forward to it!!!

Views: 350

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there with my 3. The are ages 5-girl, 6-boy and 9-boy

 

Thanks!

We might come Jen , ages 4 and 1

we might depending on how the morning wake up goes. age 2

Great Nicole! We look forward to meeting you guys! 

Nicole said:

I will be there with my 3. The are ages 5-girl, 6-boy and 9-boy

 

Thanks!

Great Ashley! Hope we get to see you guys too!

Ashley Ripley Cook said:

We might come Jen , ages 4 and 1

Great Tender! Hope to see you all there :)

tender said:

we might depending on how the morning wake up goes. age 2

We will be there. My daughter is 14, but we would like to meet others who homeschool. Thanks

Great Rhonda! WE will see you guys there :)

Rhonda Rimas said:

We will be there. My daughter is 14, but we would like to meet others who homeschool. Thanks

aww.. that's so sad she is so scared. Please do come out tomorrow and we can chat. :) It might help you get some ideas and feel more secure about your choices :)

Blessed Mom said:

My daughter is 8 and at school. However, she came home in tears today because the teacher discussed what happened in Connecticut and now all the classroom doors are locked. She does not want to go to school now. I don't know what to do. I can be there tomorrow. I really need ideas to get her out of the public school system where she is safe. This would be great!

Hi we are going to try to make it! I have a 3 yr old girl and are planning to home school her, Is brick city park the one off of lake weir near st johns school? Thanks!

Hey Stephanie! That's the one:)

Thats the one, see you there!!
 
Stephanie V said:

Hi we are going to try to make it! I have a 3 yr old girl and are planning to home school her, Is brick city park the one off of lake weir near st johns school? Thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service