Is the search for the perfect pair of jeans finally over?

We all know that we want that "perfect" fit for our jeans. Well mostly. I have some I love and that are very comfy but if the fashionistas were to catch me in them I would probably be in trouble ;)

Bloomingdales, Microsoft Kinect and Bodymetrics have teamed up to create a machine that measures and scans your curves to give you the perfect fit. After having your rear end mapped out an associate will help you choose the right pair of jeans...

So would you walk up to this pod in the mall to see what jeans you should wear or do you think yours you have now are perfect?

CLICK HERE

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Umm I'd feel kooky in the mall. If it were set back in Macys ladies dressing area I might. I think I've got my fit down but then again the way I wear jeans today vs. how I wore them before my son was born are two different worlds. I did put a pair on yesterday and my husband asked if I'd like pliers he doesnt understand they are stretchy spandexy jeans so they only look tight..:)

Sure I'd try it what the heck even though I'm pretty sure that I have my jean type pegged for all the comments I get about how good my jeans always look. But I'd still try it for the fun of it and never know I might learn something new. then again I am also all for the dressing room that has mirrors all around it so that way you can see what you really look like in something. And I also think it should be mandatory for all to have to view themselves in this before they leave the house and subject the rest of us to how bad you look. IE if you got muffin top hanging over your jeans I don't care how skinny your legs are you don't look good perios. lol But back to subject yep i'd try it  :)

Hahaha, to muffin top remark.  I hate that look!  If you have a muffin top, your clothes are too small people.  That being said, I grew up in the 70s and am still partial to Levi's, I do have a couple pairs of "skinny" jeans which are very comfortable, but don't worry, I only wear those at home, he,he.

I don't think I will try the kiosk.  It's a gimic, I would assume the jeans are expensive too.

2girlsmom said:

Sure I'd try it what the heck even though I'm pretty sure that I have my jean type pegged for all the comments I get about how good my jeans always look. But I'd still try it for the fun of it and never know I might learn something new. then again I am also all for the dressing room that has mirrors all around it so that way you can see what you really look like in something. And I also think it should be mandatory for all to have to view themselves in this before they leave the house and subject the rest of us to how bad you look. IE if you got muffin top hanging over your jeans I don't care how skinny your legs are you don't look good perios. lol But back to subject yep i'd try it  :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service