Scott Signed The Bill Inspired By Caylee Anthony

Gov Scott has signed the recent Fl. bill that will give you up to five years in prison for knowingly giving false information about a missing child. This means that Casey could have spent 20 years in prison for being convicted of four counts of lying to authorities in Caylee's case... if the bill had been signed into law at the time.

What do you think about this new law? Do you think it is a good idea or is it too little too late?

CLICK HERE 

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know what you mean. I would be distraught if my child was missing and I still can't fathom her waiting 31 days to say anything...

slmomof3 said:

I think its great they set that in place. It is a shame they didn't have it before the Caylee case. Sad something really bad has to happen in order to get something good out of it. But who would of thought there are people out there like Casey to make us aware we needed a law like this. The whole thing just makes me sad.

I am so happy to hear he passed this bill. Maybe if it had been in place before Caylee went missing, Casey would be facing years in prison. It is sad that it took a tragedy in order to make a new law.

Wel its about time the moron did something right.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Ocalamom Webmaster.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service